ecpg: using cursor returned from a stored function

From: "Gaetano Sferra" <gaesferr(at)libero(dot)it>
To: "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ecpg: using cursor returned from a stored function
Date: 2004-11-09 11:39:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello to all,
I he some stored functions that returns a refcursor and I need to use this
cursor In my ECPG programs.
I've serached for documentation but I don't found anything about it so: How I
can do it?
Looking in the include files of PG I don't found a cursor data type so I don't
have any ideas on how proceed.

Thank you,
Gaetano Sferra

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it