postgres reference

From: "Listiana Tri Rahayu" <istia(at)eudoramail(dot)com>
To: docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: postgres reference
Date: 1999-06-12 10:28:50
Lists: pgsql-docs

First, let me introduce my self to you. I am a student of computer department in Diponegoro University Indonesia. I am interested in web database programming. I used to make program under windows, but now, I want to make it under Linux. It's my final assignment. I want to make an application about web database using CGI. In this case, I use RedHat Linux 5.1, Perl 5, Postgres Database, Apache for the server and Netscape for the browser.
Now, I am doing the final report. I took Postgres database as my main topic. But,so far, I can't find Postgres reference that explain the advantages of POstgres compairing with the other web database. I can't find the complete reference of Postgres. I just find the reference in Postgres User guide (user's guide, programmer's guide and from Postgres tutorial). I hope you can inform me other references.
Please help me, this is very important to me. I look forward to your reply. Please forgive me for annoying you. Thank you for your kindness.

sincerely,
Lisna