Re: Anybody here?

From: "Jeff MacDonald" <jeff(at)interchange(dot)ca>
To: "Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder" <avbidder(at)fortytwo(dot)ch>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anybody here?
Date: 2002-10-22 20:12:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi

I'm here too.

Jeff MacDonald
Perl/Pgsql Geek

Just curious, is there a postgresql pay pal account setup ?

This should be on all of the pgsql pages if one exists.

Anyone remember a few years back Slashdot was sending out those
postcard sized flyers to IT folks all over the place ?

I wonder what that kind of thing costs.. I for one thing PostgreSQL
postcards would be an awesome marketing idea.. pass them out at
conferences, send to the random folks etc..

jeff.