Not too bright, Request installation assistance.

From: "Michael Black" <mblack(at)distcompsols(dot)com(dot)nospam>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Not too bright, Request installation assistance.
Date: 1999-10-31 21:42:18
Lists: pgsql-general

I have just downloaded Postgresql 6.5.3 on to a RH 6.0 Linux server.
I have installed from all the RPMs. Now. how do I get the database
up and running so that I can use the thing?

At least, where can I get the documentation to do this?

I have used the 6.3.x version in the past that load and creates
the initial databases during the installation process.

Please be gentle in any flames.

Michael Black