After Inserted, can't update the record

From: "richard" <richard(at)itl(dot)iii(dot)org(dot)tw>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: After Inserted, can't update the record
Date: 2001-12-11 07:03:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all:

Please Help me. I use 7.1.3 and odbc version 07.01.0009 . Use Borland C++ Builder 5.0 through BDE And it have the strange action.
First, I insert a new record and post it .
After that, I modify the record, post it again.
Then, the BDE give me a error message "Couldn't perform the edit because another user changed the record."

Finally, my program can't work.
If I use TDBGrid, I can find that I Insert a new record and post it, then the record will dispel.

Regards,
Richard Yang