Re: ERROR - no error information available

From: "DWilkerson" <dwilkerson(at)ideorlando(dot)org>
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR - no error information available
Date: 2005-12-07 21:42:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks for your help Luf, I sincerely appreciate it! I am not familiar with
the ODBC log format and the items in it, so I can't truly make heads or
tails of it. Your help was of great service! If the log is not showing
anything out of the ordinary, then it might be something else.

The funny part is that the driver I was originally using has been working
fine for a long time. This just recently started happening. I loaded new
data into the database for testing purposes, however, this **shouldn't**
have caused any grief like this. I mentioned before, the SQL statements were
tested outside of the code using psql. Weird.

The error(s) happen intermittently in the code when tracing. Sometimes
things go nuts when it's in the initialization phase, and other times it's
deeper in the app when buttons are clicked, etc. Again, weird.

I will keep digging at it. Let me know if new suggestions pop-up! :)

Regards,
dw