ERROR - no error information available

From: "DWilkerson" <dwilkerson(at)ideorlando(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERROR - no error information available
Date: 2005-12-06 21:44:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

All,

I am receiving the error, "ERROR - no error information available", in my
application that accesses a PgSQL 7.4.3 DB. This application runs fine
against an Oracle db with the same structure. I have tried taking the SQL
statements out of the code and putting them in the psql command line to
verify them; they worked fine. I looked on the web and some others have had
a similar issue, but know one has a solid answer.

I was using the 8000101 version of the pgsql odbc driver and I tried
downloading a newer version (8010102). This didn't help...actually made it
worse.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

TIA,
dw

Daniel Wilkerson
SPARTA, Inc.