Re: CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver.

From: "Joe Shevland" <jshevland(at)j-elite(dot)com>
To: "Richard Meester" <rme(at)quest-innovations(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver.
Date: 2002-05-22 22:27:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Richard,

Not as part of the core team or anything like that, but with the
Apache/BSD style license, you are free to basically do whatever you want
with the source code etc. as long as you obey the license (i.e.
redistribute the license, sources if altered etc.)

There's certainly no commercial impedance to deal with though. Good luck
with the CLDC thing, one suggestion is to move everything to o.p.* package
naming (saves a couple of bytes ;)

Cheers,
Joe