RE: [Bus error] huge_pages default value (try) not fall back

From: Fan Liu <fan(dot)liu(at)ericsson(dot)com>
To: Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: [Bus error] huge_pages default value (try) not fall back
Date: 2020-02-25 01:57:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I had created a new package for my customer with -d for initdb, but they said they can accept current workaround.
As I don't have an NODE has hugepage on, I will not able to collect the logs.

I'd like to thank you again for the supporting and troubleshooting. I think we may close this ticket.

BRs,
Fan Liu
ADP Document Database PG