RE: Question send modification

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Question send modification
Date: 2003-04-06 08:48:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I would have other modifications to make, but I cannot why you do not have commit.
How I can make?

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Conto Arancio. Zero spese, stessa banca, più interessi.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=657&d=6-4