Re: problem to developing the lock

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problem to developing the lock
Date: 2003-02-22 07:06:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> It's rumoured that frank_lupo once said:
> > I am developing the lock but I find problems why the pgadmin2 it
> > remains blocked. How can be resolved the problem?
>
> > Read mail:
> > drop view not possible to select from pg_view
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2003-01/msg01031.php
>
> Sorry Frank, I don't understand what you mean :-(
>
> Regards, Dave.

I set autocommit =off.
When drop view and i do not send commit or rollback,is not possible to select from other user on pg_view. The Pgadmin2 when read schema is locked,and is not possible to make whichever other operation. This is my problem.
It is not possible to use pgadmin2 if the view are locked.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Un giorno a settimana gusta la Mozzarella di Bufala Campana e la Treccia di Agerola.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=982&d=22-2