Re: find object database form

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: find object database form
Date: 2003-02-03 11:37:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

The option find are in AND (name and comment and sql).
If precedente filter is clear the filter is not active.
It is not possible to create plugin, because it does not come passed to plugin the reference of all the PgAdmin application, this serves in order to visualize the detail of the object in the listview (event doubleclick).

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Cerchi l'Eldorado? Entra nella miniera d'oro più ricca del web!!!
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=611&d=3-2