Re: getting some tech skills?

From: "Jimi Thompson" <JIMIT(at)prodigy(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getting some tech skills?
Date: 2001-09-25 03:43:35
Lists: pgsql-sql

These days, at least here in Dallas, the tech pickings are rather slim.
HTML and Javascript will get you a nice job - as a waiter. You will need to
know Unix, Linux, TCP/IP, and C++ in order to be considered really
employable.

Wait 6 months or so and I think that things will turn around. If you use
the 6 months to study and learn, you should be ready when the market is.
I'd also mention that most of Windows is actually written in C++.

Just my 2 cents.