Re: idea for comboimage

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: idea for comboimage
Date: 2002-08-22 12:21:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Hmm, still doesn't help. I fiddled around with it and found that this
> works a treat:
>
> Option Explicit
> Private Sub Form_Load()
> Dim ii As Integer
>
> ImageCombo1.ComboItems.Clear
> For ii = 1 To 10
> ImageCombo1.ComboItems.Add ii, "key" & ii, ii & "pippo", 1
> Next
> End Sub
>
> Private Sub ImageCombo1_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer)
> Dim bInCombo As Boolean
> Dim ii As Integer
> Dim lLen As Long
> Dim szKeyAsciiPress As String
>
> If KeyAscii <> vbKeyReturn Then
> szKeyAsciiPress = LCase(Chr(KeyAscii))
> lLen = Len(szKeyAsciiPress)
> bInCombo = False
> For ii = 1 To ImageCombo1.ComboItems.Count
> If LCase(Left(ImageCombo1.ComboItems(ii).Text, lLen)) =
> szKeyAsciiPress Then
> bInCombo = True
> ImageCombo1.ComboItems(ii

)
.Selected = True
> Exit For
> End If
> Next
> End If
> End Sub
>
> What would be really nice though, is if the combobox were unlocked, it
> did a sort of auto-complete type thing. There are some places where the
> box is unlocked to allow the user to type in stuff themselves.
>
> Regards, Dave.

po
(Wolf) !!
> ----
> Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: clicca qui
>
> Sponsor:
> Con questo elettrostimolatore in soli 10 minuti potete esercitare circa
> 600 volte i vostri addominali. Vieni a Scoprire Ab Gymnic!
> Clicca qui

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Ok. Final solution
I have found a class http://www.planet-source-code.com/ that it resolves all problem

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Partecipa al QX Concorso e vinci ricchi premi!
Iscriviti gratis a QX Service e richiedi un artigiano o un professionista
per vincere fantastici Premi: Lettori Dvd, Micro Hi-fi e Radioregistratori
con CD Philips!
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=540&d=22-8

Attachment Content-Type Size
classimgbox.zip application/x-zip-compressed 6.2 KB