idea for comboimage

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: idea for comboimage
Date: 2002-08-20 15:16:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

In comboimage e.g. trigger is not possible select and scrolling the name of table using keyboard.
I write the code example to resolving this problem.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!In comboimage e.g. trigger is not possible select and scrolling the name of table using keyboard.

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Attachment Content-Type Size
cmbimg.zip application/octet-stream 4.6 KB