Differential Backup

From: "Luz Aida Uribe Velez" <luza(at)coordinadora(dot)com(dot)co>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Differential Backup
Date: 2004-03-19 15:25:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello

I was reading the documentation about backup and I coud'nt find information
about differential backup, i need to know if is posible to make a
differential backup in postgres, the only tool that I know is pg_dump
<database name> and this tool only make a full backup.

If someone knows a method for make a differential backup in postgres,pleas
mail me.

Thaks
Luza