REINDEX ALL and CLUSTER ALL

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: REINDEX ALL and CLUSTER ALL
Date: 2002-08-27 07:33:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Would it be worth adding REINDEX ALL and CLUSTER ALL as actual SQL commands?
This would be neat. Plus, it means we don't have to worry about having
unix-only script in the distro once we have Win32 support.

Actually, we should just leave the 'ALL' off. That will make them behave
like VACUUM without arguments...

Chris