Re: tsearch bug in 7.2.1?

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>, "Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tsearch bug in 7.2.1?
Date: 2002-08-15 05:47:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Actually, looking at this again it's possible that tsearch sees 'a' as a
skip word and so doesn't allow a search on it. This makes it _really_ hard
for me to parse and check user keywords - maybe a 'isvalidsyntax' sort of
function should be included? Hmmm...maybe I could use the cast to
::mquery_txt to check it...but now I have to detect an ERROR condition and
deal with it appropriately...

Chris