Offering tuned config files

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: Offering tuned config files
Date: 2003-02-14 06:12:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers pgsql-performance

OK,

Here's a stab at some extra conf files. Feel free to shoot them down.

If we can come up with at least _some_ alternative files that we can put
somewhere for them to see when postgres is installed, then at least people
can see what variables will affect what...

I didn't see the point of a 'workstation' option, the default is fine for
that.

Chris