Re: Second call for platform testing

From: "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "Bruno G(dot) Albuquerque" <bga(at)bug-br(dot)org(dot)br>
Subject: Re: Second call for platform testing
Date: 2001-11-30 01:30:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Has someone thought about getting a sourceforge account for postgres or
something? Even if we don't use their CVS and facilities, I wonder if we
can use their compile farm for platform testing?

Actually, maybe the phpPgAdmin admins could test it for us on the compile
farm, as they should have access...

Chris