RE: ODBC and Access 2000

From: "Keith Todd" <ktodd(at)spiritone(dot)com>
To: "Chris Gray" <cpgray(at)library(dot)uwaterloo(dot)ca>, " Peter Wilkinson" <peterw(at)innate(dot)co(dot)uk>, " Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, " Jean-Michel POURE" <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date: 2001-05-09 04:33:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am getting the same problem.

Keith Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Gray [mailto:cpgray(at)library(dot)uwaterloo(dot)ca]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 7:17 AM
To: Peter Wilkinson; Hiroshi Inoue; Jean-Michel POURE
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org

Thanks to everyone who replied.

To answer Hiroshi Inoue:
I am running the 7.01.00.05 version of pgsqlodbc which I downloaded just
last week.

To answer Peter Wilkinson:
The table that I can't update via Access has no boolean fields in it. But
I'll try ensuring that all fields have a default.

To answer Jean-Michel POURE: I have MDAC 2.6 which I downloaded last week
when installing pgAdmin. The Jet upgrade you pointed me to was for
Jet 4.0 SP 3. I ran this upgrade but it doesn't seem to change the
behavior. And thanks for the FAQ tip.

Chris

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Peter Wilkinson wrote:

> We had this problem and tracked it down to the differences between
Access's