logs

From: "benoit(dot)le-dizes(at)voila(dot)fr" <benoit(dot)le-dizes(at)voila(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: logs
Date: 2001-04-25 21:34:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

I want to view events about my databases on a log file

In /var/lib/pgsql/data I have a log directory 'syslog' which contains no files

how can I do in order to have events in a file in this directory ?
Otherwise, what is the better method to view events in a log file ?

I have tryed to configure pg_options for logs but it was not successful

THANKS

Voila vous propose une boite aux lettres gratuite sur Voila Mail:
http://mail.voila.fr

  • Re: logs at 2001-04-25 21:46:27 from Joel Burton
  • Re: logs at 2001-04-26 01:03:39 from Lamar Owen