Re: CREATEDB Where ??

From: Peter Moscatt <pmoscatt(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CREATEDB Where ??
Date: 2001-08-18 02:10:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks Tony... yes that helps explain why I am not seeing what I expected
to see.

Right..... If I was developing an application, say with Python and I
needed to transport my created database and make it part of an installation
process (create a tar ball with all needed components), do I just include
the /usr/local/pgsql/data directory as part of my dist ??

Pete