Please help me

From: "Riccardo Merino" <rmerino(at)sanitamilano(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please help me
Date: 2004-02-10 18:11:55
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello to everyone,

that's the first time I visit your site.
I don't know if writing to this e-mail address is the right way.
I tried to follow the history of a problem I can't solve, but I can't
understand if there would be a solution.

I try to explain, please let me know something or who can help me.

I installed Cygwin and Postgresql on a server running Windows 2000. When I
restart the server, the service postmaster doesn't start. I learned that the
file postmaster.pid has not been deleted and I don't know if there is a
patch that fix this bug

Thank you very much for all.

Riccardo Merino

System Administrator