Re: SQL Question: Averages of intervals.

From: Daniel Staal <DStaal(at)usa(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL Question: Averages of intervals.
Date: 2009-01-24 18:19:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

--As of January 24, 2009 11:16:31 AM -0500, Rodrigo E. De León Plicet is
alleged to have said:

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Daniel Staal <DStaal(at)usa(dot)net> wrote:
>> Is there any way to do this in straight SQL?
>
> Please provide:
>
> - DDL.
> - Sample data.
> - Expected output.
>
> Regards.

--As for the rest, it is mine.

If I can't get one of the other suggestions to work when I get back to the
office, I will.

(Sorry about the weekend wait: There was a misconfig in my email which
meant I couldn't see replies until I got home. Fixed.)

Daniel T. Staal

This email copyright the author. Unless otherwise noted, you
the contents for non-commercial purposes. This copyright will
local copyright law.