Urgent Help

From: "Shreehari S" <shreehari_s(at)spanservices(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent Help
Date: 2006-05-26 11:47:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

:

Hello Sir,

I am new to PostGreSQL. I have problem in encrypt/decrypt of password field,
can you please help me out in
how to solve this.

I went through the pgcrypto.sql file under contrib folder but it was of no
help to me.

It will be of very helpfull if you send me some examples codes for insert
statements and select statements
for encrypt/decrypt.

This is very urgent.

Thanks
Shreehari S
SPAN Systems Corporation, Bangalore.
"Steering Progress, Together"
This email message and any attachments is confidential and
intended only for the use of an individual or entity named above
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.If you
have received this email in error, please notify us immediately
by return email or itsupport(at)spanservices(dot)com and destroy the
original message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of SPAN,
shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN