Latest DataTable Code

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "'pgsql(at)timfinch(dot)cix(dot)co(dot)uk'" <pgsql(at)timfinch(dot)cix(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Latest DataTable Code
Date: 2002-04-03 07:45:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Tim,

Apologies for not getting to this sooner...

I just took a *quick* look at the latest DataTable code. Looks good, just 2
things spring to mind:

1) Resize doesn't appear to work either in design mode, or runtime.

2) Consider using a true collection for m_dtbFields. That way, you can index
them by name & numeric index, have an unlimited amount (someone will go over
127, I'm sure!), and expose the collection to the client application
(similar to how the listview exposes the listitems collection.

Regards, Dave.