Re:

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Masse Jacques' <jacques(dot)masse(at)bordeaux(dot)cemagref(dot)fr>, "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2002-03-11 15:52:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

There has been a bug fixed in the current CVS code that handles quoting in
plpgsql functions. Please try the latest snapshot from
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/binaries/ (just click the
'Download Tarball' link). Installation instructions are in the included
README.txt.

Note, that you should use '' inside functions, not \' - see
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?plpgsql-porting.html#PLPGSQL-QUOTI
NG-TABLE for details.

Regards, Dave.