Re: table OCX control

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Tim Finch' <pgadmin(at)timfinch(dot)cix(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Mark A(dot) Taff" <mark(at)libertycreek(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: table OCX control
Date: 2002-03-08 20:20:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, you saw my earlier thoughts on this. Keep it optional, keep it simple.
I guess the best bet would be to come up with a spec proposal for us all to
consider. It might be worth keeping the Projects to-do item in mind while
developing this - as one of you said, it is related. Jean-Michel might have
some comments on that - it's his to-do item.

Regards, Dave.