Re: Graphical ER Editor / Graphical Query

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd'" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Graphical ER Editor / Graphical Query
Date: 2002-03-03 22:43:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Shot in the dark, but does your postmaster service start in the context of
whatever user is the postgresql dba? On my system I just set it to run as
\\pc20\postgres. Having said that, I don't run it as a service these days
anyway, I find it more convenient when debugging to run from a console
window where I can restart the postmaster at will and tweak the logging to
get the messages I need...

Regards, Dave.