Re: Hebrew support

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Dannyl(at)barak(dot)net(dot)il" <dannyl(at)barak(dot)net(dot)il>
Subject: Re: Hebrew support
Date: 2002-02-19 09:16:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-odbc

Yeah, but as Danny says he can display Hebrew from PostgreSQL in MS Excel,
surely that proves that it's not all the ODBC driver?

My other thought was regarding the ODBC driver though - currently we ship
the non-multibyte one with pgAdmin (and that's what I package for the ODBC
site) - would it help or hinder us if we shipped the Multibyte version (I'm
really in the dark here so I'm relying on your expertise :-) ).

Cheers, Dave.