Re: pgadmin download

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Michael Meskes'" <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin download
Date: 2002-02-11 10:42:16
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

It should do. There's nothing in the code that should prevent multiple users
running OK. The only thing I can think of is that some of the icons use more
than 256 colours so they might look a touch odd on some terminals (like NCD
thinstar 200). Jean-Michel's been fixing this recently for the next version.

One other thing I forgot to mention about Wine - you will need to get the
files out of the msi package first as the Microsoft Installer doesn't work
under Wine. If you're using a Windows partition, then just install it
natively, then grab them from the installation direcory, otherwise you can
get recent binaries from http://cvs.social-housing.org.

Regards, Dave.