Re: UTF-8 encoding failure

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: Martin Schäfer <Martin(dot)Schaefer(at)cadcorp(dot)com>, "'Takahiro Itagaki'" <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: UTF-8 encoding failure
Date: 2010-03-30 17:30:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi.

Ummm, it is very strange....
Can you do chcp command?

C:\home\HIROSHI>chcp 932
現在のコード ページ: 932

Anyway, I want to prepare and check the same environment as you.
It may be that there is a shortage of environment for changing some.
the following things , but, It is hard to consider a problem...
http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/2/e/62e61f10-e106-4f4c-a862-63eec2b41efb/readme.htm
However, time is required.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito