Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory

From: Jim Nasby <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <e99re41(at)DoCS(dot)UU(dot)SE>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory
Date: 2007-05-07 16:00:09
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

On May 6, 2007, at 4:38 PM, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
>>> Could you please reply to my question ?
>>
>> It's from the PostgreSQL source tree, so whatever license that has.
>
> So what's it ?
> Could you please take account of developers in the psqlodbc project
> a little more ?

decibel(at)platter(dot)1[10:59]~/pgsql/HEAD:61%cat COPYRIGHT
PostgreSQL Database Management System
(formerly known as Postgres, then as Postgres95)

Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2007, PostgreSQL Global Development Group

Portions Copyright (c) 1994, The Regents of the University of California

Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose, without fee, and without a written
agreement
is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this
paragraph and the following two paragraphs appear in all copies.

IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY
FOR
DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
INCLUDING
LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS
DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA HAS BEEN ADVISED
OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED
HEREUNDER IS
ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA HAS NO
OBLIGATIONS TO
PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS.
decibel(at)platter(dot)1[10:59]~/pgsql/HEAD:62%

--
Jim Nasby jim(at)nasby(dot)net