Re: PATCH: SQLTables and case sensitivity

From: "Chris Ingram" <cingram(at)intellisync(dot)com>
To: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: SQLTables and case sensitivity
Date: 2005-09-14 20:33:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've attached a patch for this bug which I've tested using Microsoft
ODBC Test to verify that it fixes the problem I reported. Please let me
know if I should send this to any other email list (such as pgsql-bugs
or pgsql-patches) instead of this one. Thanks.

--
Chris Ingram
Software Developer, Intellisync Corporation