Re: WIP: CoC V2

From: Alban Hertroys <haramrae(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Brian Dunavant <brian(at)omniti(dot)com>, "Psql_General (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WIP: CoC V2
Date: 2016-01-11 23:41:07
Lists: pgsql-general

> On 12 Jan 2016, at 0:16, Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
>
> 3. A safe, respectful, productive and collaborative environment is free of non-technical or personal comments, for example ones related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or personal attacks.

I'm not debating whether there should be examples or not, they are usually useful, but perhaps examples belong in a separate section and not in the core CoC?

Frankly though, this thread looks like a testament of why Postgres doesn't really need a CoC. You people are all being so polite about it that it's almost offensive!

Alban Hertroys