Re: Make pgAdmin default "Not NULL" checkbox to ON

From: Maximilian Tyrtania <lists(at)contactking(dot)de>
To: Basil Bourque <basil(dot)list(at)me(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Make pgAdmin default "Not NULL" checkbox to ON
Date: 2011-02-11 14:47:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Am 02.02.2011 um 23:09 schrieb Basil Bourque:

> Is there way to make pgAdmin (Postgres 9) default the "Not NULL" checkbox to ON when adding columns?
>
> I tried searching the list archives, but this topic's wording is difficult to query.
>
> --Basil Bourque

Hi Basil,

small world, isn't it?

I don't think there is a way to make pgAdmin do that. PgAdmin just follows the sql standard, which is allowing NULL as value. Maybe you should tell us about your motivation.

Best wishes from Berlin,

Max

Maximilian Tyrtania Software-Entwicklung
Dessauer Str. 6-7
10969 Berlin
http://www.contactking.de