Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?

From: "Brandon Aiken" <BAiken(at)winemantech(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
Date: 2007-01-30 19:33:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I always assumed the general argument is if you need to query different
databases on the same server with the same application, they ought not
to be separate databases because they're clearly related data.

It's kinda like "why isn't there a way to do an exactly one to exactly
one relationship between tables?". Well, because if one A always means
one B and one B always means one A, shouldn't they ought to be in the
same table already?

--
Brandon Aiken
CS/IT Systems Engineer