Re: grant all the database object automatically

From: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
To: Akbar <melinda_sayang(at)hotpop(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: grant all the database object automatically
Date: 2005-01-21 13:47:20
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Jan 21, 2005, at 10:08 AM, Akbar wrote:

> I am sorry... but could you give me a link about that? tutorial writing
> script to list all the objects from database....

I found some nice looking access control source from Afilias Canada
Corporation. Unfortunately, I can't recall where I found it and I could
not turn it up with google. For now I have put the files on my web
site. If some one has the official home of this source, please let me
know so I can provide proper credit.

sql: http://pgedit.com/public/sql/acl_admin/acl_admin.sql
PostgreSQL Autodoc:
http://pgedit.com/public/sql/acl_admin/acl_admin.html