Re: [Tiny-cobol-users] New compiler options RFC

From: Gelinas Robert G <Robert(dot)G(dot)Gelinas(at)irs(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Tiny-cobol-users] New compiler options RFC
Date: 2003-06-16 17:38:42
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Warning... This was sent to me. Not sure if it truly is a virus (I don't
have the faciilities to safely open it to check) but my virus detector gave
me a warning of such. If you receive a similiar file, please be wary. It
also seems to have been directed directly to me, but the names may have been
pulled from the distribution list.

-Robert Gelinas