[OT] Thanks for the great work

From: " Kuon - Nicolas Goy (Goyman(dot)com SA) - 時 =?UTF-8?Q?=E6=9C=9F=E7=B2=BE=E9=9C=8A ?=" <kuon(at)goyman(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [OT] Thanks for the great work
Date: 2006-06-25 22:20:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello guys,

I just want to thanks the community for the great work around
PostgreSQL JDBC.

With your help, we were able to migrate a 500gig oracle database to
PostgreSQL.

We moved our java applications to postgres, this list was a great
knowledge base.
I want to thanks you all for your participation and knowledge.

The JDBC postgres driver is now a total working replacement for
oracle's, and this was possible with the support of the community.

Good luck

PS: Sorry just finished a new relase of a project, first version
without oracle, middle of night, tired and happy:)
--
Kuon
CEO - Goyman.com SA

"Computers should not stop working when the users' brain do."