Re: Intel Macs and PostgreSQL

From: Brendan Duddridge <brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Intel Macs and PostgreSQL
Date: 2006-01-11 23:39:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

A friend of mine built 8.1.2 today on an Intel transition kit Mac and
he said it built and make check worked perfectly. Hopefully that
means the database will work. I'm sure it will.

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brendan(at)clickspace(dot)com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

http://www.clickspace.com