Re: from mssql7.0 and ASP to postgres and PHP

From: "Ville Jungman" <ville_jungman(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: miluis(at)millicom(dot)com(dot)ar, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: from mssql7.0 and ASP to postgres and PHP
Date: 2003-01-24 14:29:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Luis,

2) I've been using Embperl (embedded perl) a year and it feels just great. I
recommend it if you're familiar with perl or want to learn it. You can embed
perl in html like with php. Although embperl is good, still php is better
choice in some circumstances. Embperl can of course be connected to postgres
via a perl module. If interested see http://perl.apache.org/embperl/

ville jungman, ulvilantie 3 b 11, 00350 helsinki, finland
tel. + 358 - 9 - 225 4482 , http://www.kolumbus.fi/vilmak
usko Herraan Jeesukseen, niin sin pelastut. (apt. 16:31)