Re: Postgres User's Group (in Seattle?)

From: Selena Deckelmann <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: "Petersen, Jeffrey A" <jpeterse(at)fhcrc(dot)org>
Cc: <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres User's Group (in Seattle?)
Date: 2008-01-16 19:52:08
Lists: pdxpug

On Jan 16, 2008, at 11:31 AM, Petersen, Jeffrey A wrote:

> Hello PDXPUG,
>
> Are there any Postges types in Seattle area that might be
> interested in starting a Users Group?
>
> SEAPUG?
>
> Jeff Petersen
> Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

I'd love to have a SEAPUG!!

There are some folks at Whitepages.com that were interested last
year. I don't have their cards on hand right at the moment, but I
can get back to you this evening with more information.

I can travel up there to give a talk if you'd like. I'm sure others
here would be interested as well.

Gabrielle wrote up a great post on starting a user group --
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2007-10/msg00146.php

Also, if you're ever interested in coming down here for a meeting or
to give a talk, please let me know. Our next meeting is tomorrow night.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
Information Systems Manager