Re: Gborg and pgfoundry

From: "Larry Rosenman" <lrosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Larry Rosenman" <lrosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com>, "David Fetter" <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Gborg and pgfoundry
Date: 2006-05-25 20:08:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> The thing is, I thought that the scripting work for this was already
>> done? Since we're doing CVS->CVS and mailman->mailman, the only major
>> scripting effort was required on the gborg-sql -> pgfoundry-sql side
>> of things, which I *thought* was already written, just needed alot
>> of testing?
>
> I remember reading something abou this as well but the big question
> is:
>
> Where is the scripting?

it's in an admin project on pgfoundry, and VERY lacking in details.

It assumes a LOT of knowledge that is not readily apparent.

--
Larry Rosenman
Database Support Engineer

PERVASIVE SOFTWARE. INC.
12365B RIATA TRACE PKWY
3015
AUSTIN TX 78727-6531

Tel: 512.231.6173
Fax: 512.231.6597
Email: Larry(dot)Rosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com
Web: www.pervasive.com