Re: Logging pg_autovacuum

From: "Larry Rosenman" <lrosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Chris Browne" <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logging pg_autovacuum
Date: 2006-04-27 20:50:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
>> Also it'd be nice to have it a (4th?) level which would show the
>> results of the equations being applied.
>
> That I think would fall more naturally into the category of debug
> support --- I'm happy if we just emit that at DEBUG1 and let people
> select it with log_min_messages.
>
> regards, tom lane

I was going to make that same comment, as this seems to be more
implementation
detail, which should be at DEBUGn.

LER

--
Larry Rosenman
Database Support Engineer

PERVASIVE SOFTWARE. INC.
12365B RIATA TRACE PKWY
3015
AUSTIN TX 78727-6531

Tel: 512.231.6173
Fax: 512.231.6597
Email: Larry(dot)Rosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com
Web: www.pervasive.com