Re: Problem with pgaccess

From: Ricardo Javier Aranibar León <ricardo_jal(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with pgaccess
Date: 2002-03-18 22:15:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,..
Sorry for this letter, but I have problems again with pgaccess, I send you
the file "env "
I use Linux SuSE 7.3. and KDE2 the messages when I execute pgaccess is:
postgres(at)kepos:>pgaccess
Application initialization failed: no display name and no $DISPLAY
enviroment variable.

MSN Photos es la manera más sencilla de compartir e imprimir sus fotos:
http://photos.latam.msn.com/Support/WorldWide.aspx