Pgadmin4: putting back a dragged query result window

From: Doug Easterbrook <doug(at)artsman(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgadmin4: putting back a dragged query result window
Date: 2016-11-16 18:35:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

hopefully this will be my last suggestion from my week of using PGadmin4.

One of the things you can do is grab a sub window and drag it to change its size (eg the query window). sometime I get a bit overzealous and it makes a new floating window.

sometimes, thats not what I meant to do, so I’d like to close it and/or put it back where it came from. There is no close box on a floating window, or way to anchor it back where it used to belong — it would be helpful. since I end up closing the tab or quitting pgadmin to get things back to normal.

hope you don’t mind the suggestions. its a great tool, I like the responsive pages. I like the fact it does not crash as often as pgadmin on the mac used to. I like that it seems to survive connections issues much better. and I love the graphs of activity.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:doug(at)artsman(dot)com
http://www.artsman.com