A doubt with a jdbc connection to cygwin postgres

From: "Sergio Ramos" <sergrch(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A doubt with a jdbc connection to cygwin postgres
Date: 2001-07-05 02:16:20
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello, Im trying to make a jdbc connection to a cygwin postgres database.
The fact is that my java aplication is on windows 98 and I made the
database on cygwin postgres,
I already recieve a hint from you but I have truobles with the driver(In the
trace appears java.lang.ClassNotFoundException), I use :
org.postgresql.Driver and
postgresql.Driver

I dont know if the problem is on the cygwin postgres, because I only start
postgres as the documentation says(I dont define a specific host or user or
things like that)

Can you help me?

Many Thanks in Advance.