Upgrade from 9.0.3 to 9.0.6

From: "Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj(at)servoyant(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upgrade from 9.0.3 to 9.0.6
Date: 2012-01-20 20:04:18
Lists: pgsql-admin

In the documentation, it states we need to drop and recreate the
information schema.

A simple drop did not work (it required drop/cascade).

Executed the information_schema.sql. I see an entry (when using pgAdmin)
for the information_schema under the Catalogs, but I do not see any
catalog objects.

Any thoughts?